1. The Majority Market
Reece & Nichols leads the market in the Kansas City area. Don’t believe us? We have more listings than our next three competitors combined!
- Search over 25,000 area listings and find your way home with our virtual map search.
- With over 2,500 agents we have a buyer for that. List with Reece & Nichols and we can line you up with one of our buyers.
2. Expert Knowledege
We have over 2,500 real estate experts in more than 60 local and regional offices all around the Kansas City region.
- The Reece & Nichols Blog gives you up-to-date information on home buying and selling, home care tips and special insight to Reece & Nichols.
- Sign up for our market facts and trends and be the first to know what is going on in your market.
3. Leading Technology
ReeceAndNichols.com, home to every listing in the Kansas City area, is updated every 15 minutes.
- Our app pops-up homes for sale as you scan.
- Home Match lets you save properties and searches to receive instant updates and priority listing information.
4. Tools for the Job
- Ever wonder what your neighbor’s house would go for? Sign up for My Neighborhood Report on your local agent’s website.
- Wondering if you can afford the home you’ve been looking at? Use our mortgage calculator and find out what your payments would be.
5. Service at Your Fingertips
Reece & Nichols offers real estate, mortgage, title, and insurance all under one roof.
- HomeServices Lending provides a wide range of home financing programs and products to fit your needs.
- Kansas City Title specializes in providing title insurance and escrow services for Residential, Commercial, New Construction and Resale type transactions.
- Receive a free seller’s warranty through Home Warranty Plus with the purchase of a home buyer’s warranty.
6. REALTOR® Experience?*
REALTORS® are trained in all aspects of the real estate transaction, ensuring a smooth and successful transaction while saving you time and frustration.
- A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
- REALTORS® have unparalleled access to local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, providing objective information about each property.
- Benefit from their negotiating experience, including which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
Every member of the National Association of REALTORS® makes a commitment to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a customer of a REALTOR®, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction related matters. It is mandatory for REALTORS® to take the Code of Ethics orientation and they are also required to complete a refresher course every four years.* * Courtesy and Copyright the National Association of REALTORS®